Returns & Warranty
RETURNING YOUR CLMBR
If you are not satisfied with your CLMBR machine, you can request a return within thirty (30) days after your delivery. CLMBR’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our Limited Warranty.
Because of the size and weight of our fitness products, we do not offer a refund for any shipping or delivery charges that you may have paid to receive your CLMBR. Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $350 or more for the CLMBR, depending on your location.
If your CLMBR is returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise has signs of abuse, CLMBR reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at CLMBR’s discretion. You may be charged a restocking fee.
RETURNING YOUR CLMBR ACCESSORIES
The following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged if they have been worn, used, or purchased marked down/sale item:
- Water Bottles
- In-Ear Headphones
- Heart Rate Monitors
All other returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be shipped with the original packaging. CLMBR is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. Refunds for purchases will be credited back to the original payment method only.
Effective Date of this Version: January 15, 2021
CLMBR provides the warranties set forth below for the covered components of the CLMBR products described herein for normal use during the applicable warranty periods described below, subject to all the terms, conditions, and exclusions set forth herein (the “Warranty”).
The Warranty applies to CLMBR machines manufactured and distributed by CLMBR or its authorized retailers and is only valid for machines sold for non-commercial use. The Warranty applies against defects in materials and workmanship, and not against issues that may arise as a result of normal wear and tear, misuse, or that occur outside of the conditions of this Warranty.
All Warranty periods described herein commence on the date the CLMBR machine is delivered to the User (the “Warranty Period”).
Machine & Mechanical Parts
CLMBR warrants the mechanical parts of its machines, other than the Wear Parts (as defined below), against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) months.
CLMBR warrants Grips and Water Bottle Holders (the “Wear Parts”) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of sixty (60) days.
CLMBR warrants the Touchscreen on its machines against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) months.
CLMBR will cover the labor cost for any repair or replacement made under this Warranty during the applicable Warranty Period. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, Labor is not covered if the CLMBR machine is moved to a location that is outside of CLMBR’s service area. CLMBR may replace defective parts with new parts or serviceable used parts that are substantially equivalent to new parts in performance.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
The Warranty applies to claims made during the Warranty Period only if the CLMBR machine:
- Has been used exclusively in a non-commercial setting for a non-commercial purpose;
- Has been serviced exclusively by a technician provided by CLMBR;
- Remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or in the alternative, the owner of the original subscription attached to the CLMBR; and
- Has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service and/or modifications.
What is NOT covered:
The Warranty does not apply to:
- CLMBR machines used in any commercial setting including, but not limited to, dues paying facilities or any other facility where membership is required for use, corporate wellness settings, multi-family housing facilities, hospitality settings, or personal training studios;
- Any CLMBR machine that CLMBR reasonably believes to be stolen, counterfeit, or missing original serial numbers;
- Any CLMBR machine that has been damaged due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, installation, relocation, or repair, by someone other than a CLMBR authorized technician;
- Structural, functional, or cosmetic damage, including rust, corrosion and unusual wear, caused by failure to follow the operating and maintenance procedures described in the CLMBR user manual;
- Damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes or CLMBR specifications or by failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance;
- Software, even if sold or embedded with the CLMBR machine, or internet connectivity. CLMBR does not warrant that the operation of the CLMBR machine will be uninterrupted or error free;
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation, or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by CLMBR; and
- The cost of labor, parts, repairs or replacement outside of CLMBR’s service area.